Welcome back to Vice City. Welcome back to the 1980s.
From the decade of big hair, excess and pastel suits comes a story of one man's rise to the top of the criminal pile. Vice City, a huge urban sprawl ranging from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto, was one of the most varied, complete and alive digital cities ever created. Combining open-world gameplay with a character driven narrative, you arrive in a town brimming with delights and degradation and given the opportunity to take it over as you choose.
To celebrate its 10 year anniversary, Rockstar Games brings Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to mobile devices with high-resolution graphics, updated controls and a host of new features including:
• Beautifully updated graphics, character models and lighting effects
• New, precisely tailored firing and targeting options
• Custom controls with a fully customizable layout
• Massive campaign with countless hours of gameplay
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controller and select USB gamepads
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects
• Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Russian, and Japanese.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is now available on:
Android Phones: Motorola Atrix, Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Atrix 4G, Motorola Photon, HTC Rezound, HTC One X, HTC One X+, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy R, Samsung Epic 4G, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3, Google Nexus 4, Sony Xperia Play, Sony Xperia Sola, Sony Xperia S / P / T & TL, Sony Walkman Z Series Media Player
Android Tablets: Acer Iconia, Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime, Asus Transformer Pad TF300T, Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 / 7.7 / 8.9 & 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P, Sony Xperia Tablet S, Toshiba Thrive, Toshiba Regza, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Fujitsu Stylistic 10.1
**Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was developed and tested only on these devices. If your device is not listed, please check support.rockstargames.com for any updates to this list**
For optimal performance, we recommend re-booting your device after downloading and closing other applications when playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Please ensure you have at least 1.5 GB of free space before installing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
MOD, Unlimited Money
• Improved compatibility on recent versions of Android OS and Pixel devices
• Added 64-bit Support
• Fixed an issue that resulted in saves from versions prior to 1.10 being incompatible
- Please Note: As a result of the above fix, saves from version 1.10 are no longer compatible
How to Install
Install the steps:
1. First you must uninstall Grand Theft Auto: Vice City original version if you have installed it.
2. Then, download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Mod APK on our site.
3. After completing the download, you must find the apk file and install it.
4. You must enable "Unknown sources" to install applications outside the Play Store.
5. Then you can open and enjoy the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Mod APK.
Is Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Mod Safe?
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Mod is 100% safe because the application was scanned by our Anti-Malware platform
and no viruses were detected. The antivirus platform includes: AOL Active Virus Shield, avast!, AVG,
Clam AntiVirus, etc. Our anti-malware engine filter applications and classifies them according to our
parameters. Therefore, it is 100% safe to install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Mod APK on our site.